I know if I’m feeling it, we’re all feeling it so please know you’re not alone with feeling off.
I’m right there with you.
In fact I was talking with the women in the Sugar Freedom Method last week and a majority of us agreed that not only are we feeling off but that our stomachs have been hurting us and maybe it’s related to all that’s going on in the world!
I’m here to confirm…IT IS!
Isn’t it crazy to think that our stomachs could be affected by what’s going on in the world even though we might still be eating on our game (and if you’re not, no worries, I’ll come back and share what to do about that below)!
For now what’s most important is maintaining our SANITY + CALM amongst the chaos in the world.
You might be thinking “Yeah right, Jenn. Good luck with that one!”
I understand the news is dismal (isn’t it always?!) and you might even know a lot of people out of work, trapped in their homes with their favorite restaurants closed and who have kids that are home for an undefined amount of time!
Aaaaaand what you have got to know is that it IS possible to have sanity + calm and to not weight 20 lbs more when this is all over…
Heck I’m stuck in Flagstaff, AZ right now, living in 40 feet of space with 3 kids and my husband because the virus stopped our year long RV adventure across the country….sad but true. Good thing I believe everything happens for a reason or I’d be done for.
Now do I always maintain my composure, hell to the no, but what I do do is maintain enough composure and sanity that I never regret what comes out of my mouth and I never over eat or drink in a way that leaves me with regrets the next day!
Know what I mean?
In fact I weighed myself the other day for sh*ts and giggles and I was 3lbs down in inflammation (if you’ve been following me for a while you know I view the scale as a tool for measuring inflammation versus fat!).
So what can you do with this information today to make your life well… a little saner while we ride the wave of the coronavirus?!
5 SANITY SAVING IDEAS FOR YOU!
1. If you’re going to eat or drink it, make a pact with yourself you’re NOT going to feel bad. Period. Do it guilt free.
2. If you can’t make that pact with yourself because you know you will feel bad then simply DO NOT eat or drink it. Might sound silly but it’s true. Throw it out and just don’t buy it again. Why torture yourself.
3. Call a friend that lifts your spirits EVERY DAY. Uplifting friends make everything better and daily support is what’s needed right now.
4. Clean out that closet or corner in your house that’s getting on your nerves. Clearing the clutter that keeps catching your eye will directly impact your cravings and while you didn’t have the time before, you do now! Go do it.
5. Drink your own chemical-free flavored water EVERY TIME you crave something junky. Sometimes we are dehydrated when we crave sweets and by simply hydrating and putting something calorie free and flavorful in our mouths we can let the cravings pass.
Idea: Squeeze a lemon or a lime or even throw a cucumber into your water and spare yourself the chemicals of those flavored drinks out there! Chemicals only cause cravings anyway! I’ve been drinking Pellegrino sparking water every day with lemon/lime or a squeeze of fresh oranges and it’s been hitting the spot!!
These are times where we need to be there for each other.
I firmly believe that.
During these uncertain times I am 110% here for my sugar fighting community.
And if you’re someone who doesn’t want to go it alone + has no idea where to start but you now you had ENOUGH of what’s not working… you’re in the right place. My team and I would be delighted to talk to you.
OVER TO YOU!!
Are you a female entrepreneur ready to take action but aren’t sure exactly what that would look like?
Let’s jump on a complimentary sugar freedom strategy call and get you moving!
Fill out a quick application to make sure we’re a good fit and let’s get this party started.
Looking for a quick education on how to tone up, reduce the puff around the middle,
And have the control you want at night so you don’t sabotage your best efforts?
Watch my Sugar Freedom Method Masterclass here!
Did you know I have a free Private Facebook Group where you can ask me anything? It’s for women looking to
manage their wine and sweet tooth in a non-depriving way. You can join us here!